• Is your company registered and operating in Singapore?
• Is HReasily to be used in Singapore?
• Does your company have a minimum of 30% local shareholding?
• Does your company have either an annual sales turnover of no more than S$100M or employ fewer than 200 employees?
• Are you a new customer of HReasily or intending to deploy our solution to a new location?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to all of the above questions, please proceed to Step 2. Otherwise, please reach out to our sales team at [email protected] to discuss further.
Our HReasily PSG solution is for new customers of HReasily only. If you have a new location (e.g. separate outlet, separate branch) that has not used our solution before, you can apply for the PSG for that location.
Yes, you may, however the invoice must be issued by HReasily and payment must be made to HReasily. We will gladly assist you in this process.
This grant only applies to annual subscription plans.
This grant has a cap of SGD 30,000 per company per financial year (1 April to 31 March). If you have not reached the SGD 30K limit then you will be able to use the remaining value for HReasily.
Yes, the grant application is based on each company, if you have more than one company, you can apply for the grant for each of your companies.